Are you looking for a dental hygienist in The Hague? Then you are at BRUSH! at the right address. With three dental hygienists and two spacious, light treatment rooms we; Willemijn, Silvy and Kristel, are ready for you.
We are personal, friendly and patient and despite that these are perhaps the most important reasons for you to make an appointment with us, we also have a number of extra good reasons why you would like to choose our practice.
- We use the latest techniques and devices.
- We treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We have followed fear and anxiety courses and use specific techniques to guide you.
- We are open and transparent in everything we do.
- Very high number of regular customers
- Reminder by sms or email of you’re appointment
- In addition to the usual dental cleaning, in which we remove plaque, tartar and tooth staining, we have specialized mainly in the treatment of severe gum disease; periodontitis.
- We use the airflow from EMS. This is the newest technologie on the market!
Healthy Mouth, Healthy body!
Eating, speaking, and the first part of digestion all take place in the mouth. It’s also where your first impression is made – your smile. Just as important as good oral health and a beautiful smile, is your overall health. Chronic inflammation in your mouth is tied directly to diabetes, heart attack, stroke, obstructive sleep apnea and many other degenerative diseases.
We educate our patients to be mindful of their oral health and it affects their general well being. An unhealthy smile can contribute to systemic health issues, such as heart disease, pregnancy complications, diabetes, and oral cancer. We help you understand the relationship of youre lifestyle or daily habits to youre oral health and offer chairside treatment options and at-home methods for eliminating issues. With our procedures and expert guidance, you can achieve a smile that is both healthy and beautiful.
Prevention is the most important pillar of a healthy mouth for a lifetime!
We hope to see you soon in our practice! You can call us daily from 09.00 to 17.00 at 070-2135700